Terms and conditions
Users who access and use the services offered by Wetaste S.r.l. declare their knowledge and acceptance of the terms and conditions of sale and use here below.
Owner data:Wetaste S.r.l. Via Antonio Fogazzaro 1 E 37047 San Bonifacio VR Italia Chamber of commerce Verona VAT number: IT04746130238 Email: Info@wetaste.wine
Information about Wetaste S.r.l.
www.wetaste.wine is an e-commerce platform selling wine owned by Wetaste S.r.l.
Definition of the terms
In the context of these terms and conditions of sale and use, the following terms have the following meaning:
- Owner refers to the company Wetaste S.r.l. which operates through www.wetaste.wine;
- Product, refers to wine boxes, i.e. 2 or more bottles of wine selected by the Owner and proposed for sale in boxes already defined by the Owner, which can be purchased on a monthly basis, or through packages lasting 3 months (3 monthly shipments) or 6 months (6 monthly shipments). Products also includes the sale of bottles of wine from specific producers, presented from time to time by the Owner for purchase to the User;
- User refers to a person, in possession of the legal requirements for the purchase and consumption of alcohol or spirits, who has visited the website www.wetaste.wine and / or has sent a purchase order, according to these terms and conditions of sale and use. In the event that the User wishes to make this service or product available for the total or partial use of third parties, he declares and guarantees that the third party in question here possesses the legal requirements for the consumption of alcohol and spirits and accepts these terms and conditions;
- Website, the Owner operates through the website www.wetaste.wine;
- Order, refers to the request by the User to purchase the product proposed by the Owner through the website;
- Registration and Personal Account, the User who wants to proceed with the sending of an Order through the Website, must proceed with the registration and creation of a personal account by truthfully indicating the data referred to him for the correct execution of the order and its delivery.
Owner’s contact details
All communications to be sent to the contact information of the Owner shown here above.
The owner offers the following products for sale:
- Monthly wine box. 2 or more bottles selected each month that identify a territory and its features (2 labels shipped in boxes of 2 bottles, or 4 bottles (2 bottles each label) or of 6 bottles (3 bottles each label). The monthly subscription requires an automatic monthly payment. The monthly subscription can be suspended or cancelled by communicating to firstname.lastname@example.org by the fifteenth day of the month. The suspension or termination will be valid from the month following the suspension or cancellation request;
- Monthly wine box for 3 months packet, 2 labels that can be purchased in boxes of 2, 4 (2 bottles each label) or 6 bottles (3 bottles each label), upon expiry of which the contract is considered terminated unless a new order is placed from the User;
- Monthly wine box for 6 months packet, 2 labels that can be purchased in boxes of 2, 4 (2 bottles per label) or 6 bottles (3 bottles per label), upon expiry of which the contract is considered terminated unless a new order is placed from the User;
- Selected bottles of wine available for purchase, selected by the Owner.
Website registration and access
The User can change the destination address of the products up to the last day of the month. The change of the address will be valid from the following month.
Registered Users can deactivate their accounts, request their cancellation or stop using the service at any time, through the interface of www.wetaste.wine and or by contacting the Owner directly by email.
The Owner, in case of violation of these terms and conditions, reserves the right to suspend or close the User’s account at any time and without notice.
The Owner is not responsible for the User’s lack of diligence when registering, modifying and updating his personal data, as well as following incorrect contact data, with the relative consequences on the process of evasion and shipment of the order.
The Owner undertakes to keep the website www.wetaste.wine accessible. Access to the website may however be interrupted for maintenance, updating or for any other technical reason.
Users declare to be legally titled to purchase and consume of alcohol and spirits according to the legislation applicable to them. The User who makes a purchase through the website www.wetaste.wine also declares and guarantees that the person who will receive the shipment of the purchased products is legally allowed to received and consume alcohol and spirits accordingly with the legislation applicable to the latter.
Before placing an Order, the User must register and provide the requested information, in particular his personal data for the creation of his personal account. Each order constitutes an offer for the purchase of products. Therefore, orders are subject to availability and discretionary acceptance of the Owner.
The User must select the products and check out, after carefully checking the information contained in the order summary. The order is made by confirming the order and is subject to full payment of the price, taxes, and shipping and payment costs indicated in the order summary form.
If the product is required for shipment to a non-EU country, local taxes and duties at the destination will normally be required for payment to the User upon receipt of the product unless otherwise specified in the order confirmation.
The receipt of order processing communication does not constitute acceptance of the order. The conclusion of the contract takes place when the Owner sends the order confirmation to the email address provided by the User. The Owner reserves the right not to confirm an order by communicating to the User within a reasonable time, to the email address associated with his purchase, the possible unavailability of one or more of the products purchased. In this case, the Owner will refund the price and shipping costs incurred by the User. By confirming the purchase order, the User declares that he meets the legal requirements for the consumption and purchase of alcohol and spirits.
The Owner reserves the right to refuse any non-compliant or doubtful order, as well as any order from a User who has not completely resolved a previous order or with whom a dispute is pending.
Product prices, descriptions or availability are subject to change without notice. The photos shown are indicative and do not constitute a guarantee of the quality of the products.
The Owner uses third-party tools for processing payments and does not in any way come into contact with the payment data provided, including those relating to the credit card. Orders will be processed, subject to product availability, only once User provides the full payment of the Order.
- Automatic debit. The monthly wine box product requires an automatic monthly payment. The purchase option with automatic renewal takes place through the payment method that the User has chosen at the time of purchase. The renewed subscription will be extended for an unlimited period of time, unless cancelled by the User, with automatic payment on the twentieth day of the month. The User shall communicate its willing to cancel the monthly order to the Owner at the email address email@example.com by the fifteenth calendar day of the current month and will be valid from the following month. With notice of cancellation, the purchase contract for the monthly wine box is considered terminated. In the case, the User sends the cancellation notice after the fifteenth day of the month, the contract will be considered terminated after the dispatch of the last shipment of the following month. In the event that the User has prevented payment by the due date without prior notice of cancellation, the User will be required to pay a fixed compensation of 30 euros for payment recovery costs. In the event that the recovery costs are higher than this indemnity, the User is required to pay the full amount.
- Payments relating to 3 months wine box packet, 6 months wine box packet or purchases of specific bottles will be fully requested when placing the order through the website in a single solution with the payment method chosen by the User from those indicated on the website.
The credits granted to the User from the Owner in the case of promotional offers are valid for 3 months from the date of their assignment unless otherwise indicated.
The order is executed within the terms specified in the order summary page and in the order confirmation email, subject to the availability of the product ordered.
The Owner cannot be held responsible for damages suffered by the User due to delays in delivery that are not dependent on circumstances foreseeable by the parties at the time of sending the order confirmation.
Unless otherwise specified, orders placed by the User within the current month will be processed within the first weeks of the following month.
The deliveries are executed during normal business hours to the address provided by the User and in the manner specified in the order summary.
Upon delivery, the User must check the content by specifying any anomalies in the delivery form, and if so, accepting with reserve. Photographic proof will be required for the activation of the complaint procedure to be sent to the Owner at firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days from the product receiving at the User.
If the shipment is delivered by the forwarder, but collected by the wrong or unknown person, it is necessary to report it by the User within 4 days from the expected delivery date, opening a signature denial file, sending notification to the email address email@example.com.
The Owner is not responsible for errors in delivery due to inaccuracies or incompleteness in the compilation of the purchase order by the User, for any damage that may have occurred to the products after delivery to the carrier or for delivery delays to the latter. In the event that the non-delivery is due to an error in filling in the address or the decision not to collect the product at the charge of the User, and the costs relating to the return of the product to the Owner are higher than the costs charged during the order to the User, the Owner will refund only the difference between the amount paid for order by the User and the actual cost of the shipment and its return to the Owner.
The Products are delivered according to the formula chosen by the User at the time of registration, to the address indicated by him. If all or part of the address or information necessary for delivery provided by the Customer prove to be incorrect, forcing the chosen carrier to return the Products, the costs and consequences will be borne by the User.
In case of refusal of an Order by the User at the time of delivery or return due to an alteration in the quality of the Product or Products observed at the tasting (in this last case this should be notifying within 3 months of Order delivery), the User has the responsibility to inform the Owner by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org. In any case, the User must take care to indicate in the e-mail all the information requested as well as the precise reasons justifying the return or refusal of the Order, except in the case of simple withdrawal within fourteen (14) days from the order placing.
The Owner will propose appropriate solutions to satisfy the User in his request through a proposal for replacement or partial or total refund of the Order.
Only the direct costs for returning the goods in good condition (unopened and undamaged bottles, including the label) will be debited to the User. The User should return the product or products to the owner at the address indicated by the owner, in their original packaging, cardboard box and in a protected state.
For the purposes of this article related to a potential alteration of the product quality, it is specified that only bottles with level higher than three-quarters fill (3/4) of their initial filling can be processed. The order number and the User’s contact details must be indicated clearly on the packaging.
Withdrawal of the order
In case of products purchased through the website, the User has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract without indicating the reasons, within 14 days. The withdrawal period expires after 14 days from the day on which the User or a third party – other than the carrier and designated by the User – acquires physical possession of the goods. To exercise the right of withdrawal, the User is required to inform the Owner of the decision to withdraw through an explicit declaration sent to email@example.com. If the User withdraws from the purchase contract, he will be reimbursed for all payments made to the Owner relating to the order or the last product received that he intends to return, including shipping costs without undue delay and in any case no later than 14 days from day on which the Owner is informed of the User’s decision to withdraw from this contract. These refunds will be made using the same payment method used by the User for the initial transaction, unless the User has expressly agreed otherwise; in any case, the User will not have to incur any costs as a result of this refund. The refund may be suspended until receipt of the goods or until the User has demonstrated that he has returned the goods, if earlier.
The User is requested to return the goods to the address indicated by the Owner and to deliver them to the Owner without undue delay and in any case within 14 days from the day on which he communicated the withdrawal from this contract. The deadline is met if the User returns the goods before the expiry of the 14-day period. The costs of returning the goods will be borne by the User. The User is also only responsible for the decrease in the value of the goods resulting from the handling of the goods other than that necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the goods.
Damaged or used products, even if only partially, are not replaced or refunded. The User must insert a copy of the delivery document received inside the packaging box.
Liability and force majeure
The Owner, within the limits of the applicable legislation, is liable for damages of a contractual and extra-contractual nature towards Users or third parties only when these are immediate and direct consequence, for willful misconduct or gross negligence, of the Owner’s activity.
The User expressly exonerates the Owner from any liability, within the limits allowed by applicable law, in relation to any damages or claims of any kind and nature of their own and / or third parties, including direct, indirect, punitive, incidental, special damages, damages deriving from lost profits, lost revenues, data loss or replacement costs deriving from or otherwise connected to this contract.
The Owner is not responsible for the non-execution of the contract in case of force majeure.
Amendments on Terms and conditions
The Owner reserves the right to amend these terms and conditions of sale and use at any time, by giving notice to the User by publishing it on the website www.wetaste.wine.
The User who continues to use the website and its services after the publication of the changes accepts the new terms and conditions without reserve.
These terms and conditions of sale and use and all disputes regarding the execution, interpretation and validity of this contract are subject to the law, where the Owner is based. The exclusive forum of the consumer is an exception, if the law foresees it.
Online consumer dispute resolution
The User who resides in EU must be aware of the fact that the European Commission has set up an online platform that provides an alternative dispute resolution tool. This tool can be used by the European consumer to resolve in a non-judicial way any dispute relating to and / or deriving from contracts for the online sale of goods and services. Consequently, if you are a European consumer, you can use this platform for the resolution of any dispute arising from the online contract entered into with the Owner: https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr
Ineffectiveness and partial nullity
If any clause of these terms and conditions should be null, invalid or ineffective, the aforementioned clause will be eliminated while the remaining clauses will not be affected by this and will remain fully effective.
Transfer of the contract
The Owner reserves the right to transfer, assign, subcontract all or some of the rights or obligations deriving from these terms and conditions, ensuring that the User’s rights provided herein are not affected.
The User may not assign or transfer in any way their rights or obligations under these terms and conditions without the written authorization of the Owner.
Service or products resale
Users are not authorized to reproduce, duplicate, copy, sell, resell or exploit any portion of www.wetaste.wine and its services and products without the express permission of the Owner, directly provided or through a specific resale program.
Intellectual Property Rights
All trademarks owned by the Owner, figurative or nominative, and all other signs, trade names, service marks, word marks, trade names, illustrations, images, logos reproduced on the Site are and remain the exclusive property of the Owner or his licensees and are protected by applicable trademark laws and related international treaties.
Contents and external links
Users are responsible for their own and third-party content that they share on www.wetaste.wine, and the social tools connected to it, by uploading them, inserting content or in any other way. Users release the Owner from any liability in relation to the unlawful dissemination of third party content or the use of www.wetaste.wine and the social tools connected to it by means of methods contrary to the law.
The Owner does not moderate the content published by the User or third parties, but undertakes to intervene in the face of reports from Users or orders issued by public authorities in relation to content deemed offensive or illegal.
The Owner can in no case be held responsible for the technical availability of the websites managed by third parties (including its partners) to which the User can access through the website www.wetaste.wine and assumes no responsibility for the contents, the advertising, products and / or services available on such third party websites or offered by such third parties (including its partners) or any transactions that occurred between the User on such websites.
The Owner is available to answer any question sent by email to the email address firstname.lastname@example.org
Last update on 18/11/2020